- This event has passed.
February 17, 2019 @ 2:00 pm - 5:00 pm$45.00
We are meeting in Slover Library, Landmark Room #305
This workshop is for anyone desiring to understand fundamental, digital photography editing concepts and how to apply them. Key concepts to be covered include:
- Workflow and Filetypes
- Histograms and Tone Curves
- Color: Temperature and Tint
- Tone: Exposure and Contrast
- Presence: Clarity, Vibrancy, and Saturation
- Sharpening, Noise Reduction, and Vignette
- And more
Please note, this is a hands-on workshop. Attendees are heavily encouraged to bring a camera and a laptop with image editing software, preferably Adobe Lightroom and Photoshop. Don’t have Lightroom and/or Photoshop? Get a free trial for the workshop.
Attendees will also receive a custom Adobe Lightroom preset pack.