Introduction to Studio Photography
March 24 @ 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm$75
This workshop is for anyone looking to learn the basics of studio photography. You’ll learn:
- How to use your camera in a studio setting
- How to use studio lights properly
- How to use a light meter with studio lights
- Use of light modifiers such as an umbrella, softbox, snoot, and beauty dish
- Use of main light, fill light, hair light and background light
- Basics of posing a subject
- Using hard light and soft light
- How to create a headshot
Please note: this is a hands-on workshop. To fully participate, you’ll need to bring a camera and a laptop with Adobe Lightroom and Photoshop. You will be actively shooting and editing.
Attendees will also receive a set of custom Lightroom presets and Photoshop Actions.